Well, you are now either in finals, over with finals, or you wish your were over with finals. Remember, this is why you came to college. You came to take test and show your skills! God is with you. Study and go in there and rock those finals! You have this!
Have a great last week of school.
It is Wednesday, that means Bible study at the Haynes’ home. 301 Towry Dr. Come join us tonight at 8:00 PM!
Bible study tonight at 8:00 PM, 301 Towry Dr. We will be looking at Mark 11. See you there!
Join us this Sunday, February 5 at 12:30 for lunch. We will meet right after the service and carpool over to the guys house. 1328 Woodcreek Dr.
- Praise team
- Praise band
- Honeybees (kids Wednesday night music)
Nursing Home ministry
- Lifetime Ministries Thursdays
- Local mission projects, habitat for humanity, Wilson Elementary, Neighborhood ministry, other.
- Overseas missions: Haiti, Guatemala, Idaho, Italy
Preschool & Children’s Ministry
- Volunteer to be a helper in K!DZ Worship time, Sundays 10:30-12:00-this includes greeting children, being a bathroom monitor (only one at a time in bathrooms), helping remind children to stop distracting, etc. a once a month position
- Awana-small group leader-Sundays 5:00-7:00 p.m. (may only need small group helpers to finish this year, but always looking for leaders as we begin the new year in the fall)
- Pull together craft components once a month for K!DZ on Mission
- Help in K!DZ on Mission 9:15-10:30 the first Sunday of the month
- Elementary Sunday School teacher sub list-this is at times a huge need.
- K!DZ Worship teacher sub list, Sundays 10:30-12:00-groups are divided K-1st, 2nd-3rd, 4th-5th.
- VBS-copying and putting together VBS guide notebooks, decorating the Worship Center stage and foyer, being a guide, helping with snacks, game time, music, etc.
- Parking lot greeters
- night meal clean up
- Being at doors at end of service to help elderly out (w/umbrellas, etc)
- Outreach Ministry (VBS, Fall Festival)
- Weekly cards, email, phone call, instant message, visit
- Disciple students
- Meet weekly with Youth ministry
- Lead worship on Wednesday nights
- Outreach at OU
- Leadership team
- Set up team
- Service team
Thursday, January 19 & 7:00 PM. Cody Bunbar will be leading worship. We will be praying. Join us
Join us this Wednesday at 8:00 PM as we start back in Mark 10. Invite someone to come with you. See you Wednesday.
The end of 2016 is very near. Time to pull out those journals and think about the commitments you made to God. Evaluate! How did you do? Scripture memory, Bible reading and study, discipleship? So, 2017 is coming. Be ready for new commitments, more love, devotion and obedience. John 17:17. Let God’s Word sanctify you in the new year.
Well, the semester has come to an end, almost! You might still have a few finals. Finish well and come join us on Wednesday night at 8 for pancakes. It will be a good break. Hope you see you there.